III. Models of work methods
- Business Management for Non-profits and small enterprises: Menu of services I offer – and how it works with me – “first one’s free” etc … Depending on what you’re trying to do, and what you need to do. My role in your org …. Models of work methods – – starts with board, ownership, etc. I will help you with “what’s the plan” but first you have to be clear on “what’s the goal.” Steps – methods.
- Consultant – pay me by the hour or the deliverable to solve a problem, from specific issues to general direction and identity issues.
- Co-ED I will work side-by-side with your leader, mentoring her or him and helping develop dashboard and planning tools that will help your chief executive plan, execute and communicate better.
- Temp ED – I will run your operation until things are stable and/or we have found an excellent long-term ED.
- Project Management
Help with …
- Managing outside suppliers, such as lawyers, brokers, programmers, engineers, fundraisers, recruiters and technical advisors
- Key hires and tricky fires
- Bringing order to Intellectual Property and basic communications playbook
- Creating and executing marketing and/or fund raising plans
- Etc etc etc